Steel Bones are delighted to have been chosen to pitch at the upcoming Ely Soup, crowd funding event next week.
Soup is a regular soup dinner and general get together which crowd-funds local community, creative, entrepreneurial projects.
This is how Ely Soup works
- For £5 you receive soup, bread, and a vote.
- You will hear from four presentations ranging from art, urban agriculture, social justice, social entrepreneurs, education, technology, and much more who have four minutes to share their idea.
- Diners get to ask 4 questions.
- We eat, talk and then you cast your vote on the project you think should win the money gathered from the night.
- When the night nears to a close we count the ballots and whoever has the most votes takes home the money from the door.
Steel Bones will be pitching for crowd funding next week on Thursday 26th October so we need as many supporters as possible there! Please join us and help to raise awareness of Steel Bones and Amputees across the region!
THANK YOU 🙂
For more information about Ely Soup visit their website